Monday, July 11, 2011

Deadbeat Summer


(shirt - altered by me; skirt - zara; belt&bag - thrifted; loafers - joan&david)

I was at Bluesfest over the weekend...it was so hot and humid, but obvi with great music. I saw Diamond Rings, Neon Indian and Yukon Blonde, and some other bands I don't remember the names of.


I made my friend take a photo of me in front of the crowd. Love photos in front of crowds.


Diamond Ringzzzzzzzz, super glamourous.


But seriously, he was great, even as an one person act. I have some of his songs on video but I'm lazzzzy.


Neon Indian was good too. Apparently Alan Palomo had lost his contacts before the show and had to play the whole thing blind.


The sun was beginning to set when Yukon Blonde came on...it was pretty.


Sun setting on the water behind the hills, pretty.

1 comment:

  1. I went to the BluesFest in my town two weekends ago! loved it! you look great, love your skirt :)

    Style Interplay

    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete