Wednesday, February 3, 2010

untitled excuses

Oh hey, it's me--surprise surprise! I'm resurfacing the blog again.

I can't wait till Reading Week. I've been suffering from this massive work load lately (hence the temporary disappearance). I can't write essays for beans! They hurt my head.

jacket: Club Monaco / circle scarf, socks, dress worn as a top: American Apparel
skirt: H&M / tights: Ardene / shoes: thrifted from Value Village

(why do I look so dumfounded..)
Nothing spectacular. The result of lack of sleep only allows me 20 minutes to get ready in the morning.

I noticed that I wear something by AA almost every day. I'm glad I went to the Rummage Sale back in November. I don't think I can let myself pay the regular price (although the circle scarf is bought from store).


I dropped $82.45 at Kinko's last week printing 72 pages in colour on 80 lbs paper. I can only blame myself for procrastinating and not keeping up with my schedule.


Alright, gotta bounce!

2 comments:

  1. I love tights from H&M. Those are really cute.

    Nice blog. I'm going to follow. Check out my blog when you get a chance as well.

    (www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog via chictopia. You have awesome style, consider me a follower <3

    http://bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete