Wednesday, February 24, 2010

mondays are like tuesdays and tuesdays are like wednesdays

(shirt, pants, shoes, Zipia; cuff, thrifted; necklace, anime convention)

I'm reaaaally sorry about the out of focus photos.
It's raining outside so I had to get pictures really quick and didn't realize that none of them are in focus :(



My necklace is from a long time ago.
I bought it at an anime convention, and I was completely obsessed with Fullmetal Alchemist.
Hahaha, as a friend says old obsessions turns into future sartorial treasure.

The notebook is a gift from a friend who was recently at MoMA
It's part of a set of notebooks called One Year of White Pages

4 comments:

  1. love the shoes!!

    bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your shoes!!! ;)

    check out my blog!
    http://modatendenzex.blogspot.com/

    im from toronto too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for the comment,love your blog..I'll follow you mind to follow me back?

    Btw Vagary watch in Philippine money its worth Php8600 in US dollar $186.78

    -sai

    ReplyDelete
  4. jenn that is the coolest notebook ever!
    & I see you order from zipia! next time you place an order and you can't meet that minimum msg me :) i love their clothes!

    ReplyDelete