Thursday, June 14, 2012

Contrast Prints

(shirt - zara; skirt - h&m; shoes + bag - taobao)

You can probably tell I'm all about the contrast between black and white. I love this print shirt from Zara...even though people told me it's too granny. Well then I want to rock granny chic. I also am obsessed with these partial transparent shoes. I've got them in two colours - black and white (surprise surprise).


I just got this CĂ©line-esque bag from Taobao and I'm already obsessed with it. You will see me wearing it a loooot (kinda like this skirt...I swear I don't actually wear it everyday, despite all the recent outfit posts.)
 
I'm actually posting this from the Shanghai Pudong airport...stuck here overnight after missing my flight today....

1 comment:

  1. oh no bummer you have to stay there overnight! hope you got home okay. anyway, love the scarf print zara shirt!

    ReplyDelete