Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Cheers

Happy new year!

Levi's denim jacket // American Apparel u-neck dress as top // thrifted purse and belt // Barneys CO-OP pants // Jeffrey Campbell "Bus Stop" platforms

Although winter was right around the corner at the time of purchase of these wicked JC's, I couldn't pass up the good deal Solestruck had for its Black Friday sale. I wanted the Gee Wa Wa "Fatale" (I've loved these since day one) but they sold out fast so I impulsively settled for these instead. Not bad though eh?


Re: samiisabelle "your hair is amazing! do you mind if I ask what red dye you used?"
Thanks! The red dye was "Devilish" by Special Effects.

Speaking of which, I'm in a slump about my hair again. It's all chunky and damaged, not a good sight. I might dye it with a different colour like a turquoise maybe (following Jennifer's footstep)?

6 comments:

  1. Happy happy new years, love! :D Turquoise hair would look lovely on you, so I would say go for it. DO WHAT YOUR HEART DESIREEEES~

    ps) those shoes are rockin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! I haven't decided what to do yet but I'll definitely post about it once I do.

      Thanks for reading! x

      Delete
  2. omg ur shoes areeeeeeeee freaking amazing!!! Totally dig that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should see the looks of people when I wear them out. It's fascinating!

      Thanks for reading :) x

      Delete
  3. Thanks for your comment! I like your blog :)
    Your shoes and clutch are so great!



    xo
    Théa Unknown
    http://theaisunknown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete