Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Primary

(sweater - h&m; dress - zara; leather jacket - michael kors; glitter oxfords - f21; wet look leggings - zipia)

This is what I wore on my birthday to get pho and do some thrift shopping. I believe it's always lucky to wear red on your birthday + eat some long noodles for long life on your birthday, so that's exactly what I did. A little glitter also never hurts.

 
My glitter oxfords...the sole is starting to crack and come apart but they are so shiny and pretty still!

 
Me eating a giant EXTRA LARGE pho. Sometimes I surprise myself with how much I can eat.

6 comments:

  1. aaaw i like the color combination ;D eye catcher!
    noodles looks yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog !!!:)
    Your blog is impressive, I was salivating, it should be delicious, your look is beautiful! ;))
    I love this post! :) You follow each other? I hope your answer on MY BLOG ... And then I'll follow you BACK !!!!!!! XOXOXOXO


    A big kiss from Brazil and a great Saturday !;):):)
    http://deiafsalim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love the look and that ..you call it "pho", Where i go to eat that they call it "Ramen" ahah it's sooo good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice color combination!
    and those shoes..definitely eye-catchers
    LOL
    following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that bowl of pho looks REALLY huge! and i'm totally lovin' your red skirt. xx


    p/s: i'm hosting a giveaway over at my blog, do drop by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the red/yellow combo. It will go into my mental color combo index :) BTW, I probably shouldnt have seen your food! Im hungry so I will probably head to pinterest to find a faux pho recipe!

    ReplyDelete