Monday, December 13, 2010

Perception

Weirrrrrd, I never posted this. This update is way too recent compared to how frequently I've been posted in the past 3 months, but hey, enjoy it while it lasts.

(sheer shirt - thrift; blazer - from my mom; leggings and grey tutu - zipia; boots - forever21; necklace - aldo, but thrifted)
Taken while the weather was better and not like, -20°C, though it's getting better now...like 1°C since it's been sleeting (snow+ rain, the worst combination possible.)

My exam is in 8 hours. I'm still trying to cram every last bit of information in my brain since I can't get to sleep. I don't think this is good at all. :(

Damn it, I missed this weather so badly! Actually I'm going to San Diego for vacation for about a week (visiting family on the West Coast, yennoe.)

If you're from San Diego and have awesome places to visit, let me know! Vintage/thrift shops, cool art galleries, places that sell cheap mid-century Scandinavian furniture...especially that last one.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I would like to send you an e-mail, but I can not find your contact!

    Please send me an e-mail to: max.adam@fashionfreax.net

    Thank you very much in advance!

    Best regards,


    Max Adam
    Community Manager
    Fashionfreax GmbH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sheer shirt. and your mom was pretty stylish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the lovely comment on my blog. =] your blazer is absolutely gorgeous. great outfit post. =]

    www.inspirationbys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My GOD that is a fantastic necklace! I need it!

    ReplyDelete