Saturday, October 23, 2010

a little update in life

It's been so long since I last blogged. I apologize! School work is ruining my life.

I'm going through a hair crisis again.
I've been thinking of getting some colour but I can't quite decide where to put it in and what colour. Cotton pink, lilac? Help a sistah out!
knit cardigan: thrifted // Vampire Weekend tour tee // belt: thrifted // jeans: f21 // moccasins: Minnetonka

I was told by a friend that I look like a grandma today. Not offended; I feel like a grandma today. To be honest, I made no effort into my outfit today since I was only going across the street to volunteer for a workshop for 2 hours.

Oh yes, welcome to my new room! I have a new backdrop for outfit photos now. I call this wall the "sacred music shrine."
It's always updated with new things (tickets, photos, cut outs, posters, CDs etc)
I quite like my room. It's brighter, more spacious and no more cinder block walls!

The birthday cake my friends got me (note the Vampire Weekend reference haha).

Foals: Yannis // Jack and I

The Drums: Jonny has some great dance moves! 
I saw them play 3 times in 2 days (MTV, record store, actual show) and they remembered me! I ended up running into the drummer at the record store later the night.
They're so fun to watch live! I'm basically in love with this band now.

I love concerts. 
My friends are always going "Another concert?! Again?!" but no more, there's only one left. I can't believe I'm still going to that one when I have a midterm the day after. Is there something wrong with me?

6 comments:

  1. I like your grandma sweater and your dwight poster

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pullover rocks! and i love the drums as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your room! A dorm has never looks so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dye your hair blonde with dtreaks of pink n the tips. or if you want to keep it black, put some candy purples and light electric blue in the front (not the bangs).-lol, i have weird taste.

    anyhoo~ your room looks cozy and relaxing. love those shoes and pants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the reflection of the birds in the window. cool cool cool

    ReplyDelete