Saturday, May 15, 2010

atomic reaction

How's the weekend for everyone?
We're already half way through May. In a few weeks, we'd be done half of 2010.


circle scarf: American Apparel // cardigan: Vera Moda (via ASOS) // t-shirt dress: Diesel // wedges: Aldo // bag: thrifted via Value Village // accessories: ASOS

I'm quite pleased with this T-shirt Diesel dress I ordered a month ago from ASOS.
Lately I've been drawn towards anything bronze / gold-tone and less of the colourful stuff I usually sport. Except for socks, I like them colourful and funky patterned!


Speaking of funky socks, where can I some inexpensive ones other than at F21 and H&M?


I'unno, I feel extra good when I put some effort even if I was doing some errands.
Who knows what could happen when you're just picking up some eye drops at the drugstore?

13 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, definitely the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1009/4609934429_1a41dc6c8b_b.jpg

    love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything. following this.
    such an uh-mazing blog.

    <3 fashiontoygun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the diesel dress! when i got it it was too long so i had to cut it short! but i love it.
    you look great in it, especially the last image with that scarf! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress, the print is gorgeous!

    Carmen.xx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. welovecolor.com I think:)
    awesome outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all the accessories! and those shoes!...omg, those shoes!

    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i absolutely adore this outfit! your shoes are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeep I looove this outfit...! I have a top similar to the pattern but now it sort of sucks compared to yours! Thank you for the tips on how to accessorise it though...!

    Love love love,

    Erin

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the outfit!

    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. tell the girl in the picture that turtle said to holla back.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your style...
    www.nobodyknowsmarc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete