I saw pictures of the Pleasure Principle cut out sweaters and decided I needed one.
I attached a pdf of the pattern and a small tutorial if you want to make your own!
(tee, DIY; studded jeans, DIY; white tank + peeptoe booties, forever21)
Here is my "tutorial"
It's actually just a really fast cut out project. Max. 2 hours.
-Sweater or tshirt you want to cut out -- I used a long sleeved tee from Old Navy.
-Scissors, preferably a small one to cut the smaller pieces out easily
-White marker or chalk (or a pencil, if you are draw on light coloured fabrics)
1. Download this pdf and print on two sheets of letter-sized paper.
2. Cut out the dark areas from your stencil
3. Align the two sheets on the area you want to cut out -- the back of the shirt works the best. Tape the stencil down.
4. Grab your white chalk (I used a white marker, but chalk works best), or a black pencil for the white tshirts and outline the areas you cut out of the paper.
5. Finish outlining...it should look something like this:
6. Cut out along the lines you drew out...and you're done!
Worn with my favourite rings, from F21 and H&M