Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cruella de Vil

(Vest, Suzy Shier; Blouse, Thrift; Black Dress, Primavera; Two-tone tights, eBay; Creepers, T.U.K from Erik)

My friend Jon was supposed to take photos of me for a photoshoot last week. He was super excited about it because he hasn't had a photoshoot in a long time, yet he had forgotten to bring his camera.


I ended up just taking photos of myself. An acquaintance at school told me that I reminded him of Cruella de Vil in a good way, and I guess that is a good thing.


These pictures at still rather out of focus...I just can't seem to take photos of myself in focus, and have no patience to adjust it in the bitter cold.

It looks like this weekend will be another weekend spent at school working on projects.
Now, back to brainstorming ideas for an egg racer.

It's tough studying industrial design.

1 comment: