Saturday, February 13, 2010

never get over you

(red blazer, value village; cream shirt, Urban Outfitters; studded jeans, DIY; black boots, Forever21)

I went skating this Friday.
I skated the whole length of the Rideau Canal -- that's 7 kms!


It's the annual winter festival.

There were lots of snow sculptures.


There was also guerilla knitting!! So awesome

Half way from skating the canal, we stopped and had beavertails with hot chocolate, yum.

To be honest, I suck at skating
I fell countless times, about 10 times on the same spot on my butt.
Today I am in so much pain, but it was so worth it!!

Lovely lovely weather while skating.

Happy chinese new year guys (and valentine's!)

1 comment:

  1. looks like so much fun! I love your red blazer <3

    bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete